Career In Obs & Gynae | MRCOG UK
“Be a Gynaecologist with a Highly Recognized World Class Degree within 2-4 Years Only”
Must To Look !!! Plan For
- FMGs (Fresh Medical Graduates).
- Intern Doctors/After MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Doctors working outside of Bangladesh, wishing to have a post-graduate degree.
- Doctors wishing to migrate to UK from any other foreign countries with a post-graduate degree.
- General Practitioners who still don’t have post-graduate degree, but passed many years after MBBS.
- Doctors already frustrated for appearing lots of post-graduate degrees with multiple attempts.
D During/After Internship, start your preparation for MRCOG Part 1 & then, sit for the EXAM. This is highly recommended by The Royal Colleges of UK to do a course for the best preparation.
A After passing Part-1, start training in any teaching hospital for 4 years(*If you have training earlier you don't need to do training again or it is not necessary to do training in-between Part 1 & Part 2 ) & simultaneously, do a course for the preparation of the 2nd step (MRCOG Part 2 Written) & then, sit for the EXAM.
A After passing of MRCOG-2 Written, do a course under a SUPERVISOR, who is an EXPERT, EXPERIENCED & EFFECTIVE trainer especially for The Royal Colleges Examinations & then immediately sit the following oral exam (i.e. candidates who pass the March written exam must sit the May oral exam; candidates who pass the September written exam must sit the November oral exam).
IMAGINE THIS !!! FEEL IT !!!
Scope of MRCOG UK
Exam Centre :Dhaka(Bangladesh) India, UK
Exam Format :3 Step [ Part 1:(SBA) & Part 2 Written: (SBA & EMQ), Part 3 Clinical: (TBC)]
Exam Fees*:Part 1: £ 360, Part 2 Written: £ 340, Part 3 Clinical: £ 420
Exam Session :March, September