Career In Medicine | MRCP UK
“Be A World Class Medicine Specialist 3 Yrs Only”
Must To Look !!! Plan For
- FMGs (Fresh Medical Graduates).
- Intern Doctors/After MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Doctors working outside of Bangladesh, wishing to have a post-graduate degree.
- Doctors wishing to migrate to UK from any other foreign countries with a post-graduate degree.
- General Practitioners who still don’t have post-graduate degree, but passed many years after MBBS.
- Doctors already frustrated for appearing lots of post-graduate degrees with multiple attempts.
D During/After Internship, start your preparation for MRCP Part 1 & then, sit for the EXAM. This is highly recommended by The Royal Colleges of UK to do a course for the best preparation.
A After passing Part-1 Written, start training in any teaching hospital for 1 year & simultaneously do a course for the preparation of the 2nd step (MRCP-2 Written) & then, sit for the EXAM.
IMAGINE THIS !!! FEEL IT !!!
Scope of MRCP UK
Exam Centre :Dhaka(Bangladesh) India, UK
Exam Format :3 Step [ Part 1: (SBA), Part 2 Written: (SBA), Part 2 Paces: (Clinical)]
Exam Fees*:Part 1: £ 594, Part 2 Written: £ 594, Part 2 Paces (Clinical) : £ 657
Exam Session :January, May, September