Excellent Career In Paediatrics
““Be a Child Specialist with a Highly Recognized World Class Degree within 3 Years Only””
Must To Look !!! Plan For
- FMGs (Fresh Medical Graduates).
- Intern Doctors/After MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Doctors working outside of Bangladesh, wishing to have a post-graduate degree.
- Doctors wishing to migrate to UK from any other foreign countries with a post-graduate degree.
- General Practitioners who still don’t have post-graduate degree, but passed many years after MBBS.
- Doctors already frustrated for appearing lots of post-graduate degrees with multiple attempts.
D During/After Internship, start your preparation for MRCPCH-1 Written & then, sit for the EXAM. This is highly recommended by The Royal Colleges of UK to do a course for the best preparation.
A After passing Part-1 Written, start training in any teaching hospital for 1-2 years & simultaneously, do a course for the preparation of the 2nd step (MRCPCH-2 Written) & then, sit for the EXAM.
IMAGINE THIS !!! FEEL IT !!!
Scope of MRCPCH UK
Exam Centre :Dhaka(Bangladesh) India, UK
Exam Format :3 Step [ Part 1: (EMQ, BOF) Part 2 Written: (BOF, & EMQ) Part 2 Clinical: (OSCE)]
Exam Fees*:Part 1: £ 576, Part 2 Written: $ £ 661, Part 2 Clinical: $ £ 665
Exam Session :February, June, October