MRCP Part-2 Online Course
MRCP Part-2 Online Course is a complete online course where the learners get the updated lectures directly from the mentor through a special interactive e-learning Platform.This e-learning Platform is as simple as you watch videos in YouTube. The mentor delivers the lecture of each & every important topics with a high quality study materials which is very unique , conceptual and palatable that is highly encountered in the exam with provision of current guidelines and question focused notes & discussion.
COURSES UNIQUE FEATURES
- A Complete Lecture Notes by Sumanta Sir
- Video Lectures of 1150+ important, hot & difficult topics.
- 18+ Mock Tests after completion of each system
- Question Bank of 7,500 Q/A & Explanations
- High quality course materials (with a very short note)
- 24/7 direct support by your mentor through a private WhatsApp My Mentor Group
- This online course is so unique that it will make you feel like “Mentor at your home”.
- Demonstrating the topics that RCP will touch in 100% cases.
- Mnemonics (Easy way to remember) that we call the “SsBoxes”
- High success rate in all the previous Examinations.
- The candidates will learn how to tackle the difficult situations whilst in preparation and in exam hall too &
- How to secure a high score that will boost you to get much confident for the next exam.
Need Help ? Call Us / WhatsApp Now !
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 115+ hours
- Skill level MBBS
- Language English
- Students 2500
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
MRCP Part 2 [ 2 Months]
- This course duration is for those, who has got a very short period of time before the exam. You should take this course if you have got some experience of working as a physician and can afford 5 – 8 hours for intensive study on a daily basis. In this course, you will get a series of 200+ hrs Unique Video Lectures, 1150+ Hot & Important Topics Discussed, Complete Lecture Notes 3500+ Pages, & A Full Set of Questions Bank (SBA 7500 Ans, Explanations & Notes) & A Complete Examination Module of 12 System Test.
- Induction Class
- Question Approach]
- Rheumatology 2
- 25. Photography
- Cardiology 1
- Cardiology 2
- Cardiology 3
- Cardiology 4
- Endocrinolgy 1
- Endocrinology 2 – Biochemistry
- Endocrinology 3 -Immunology
- Endocrinology 4 – Genetics
- Neurology 1
- Neurology 2
- Neurology 3
- Neurology 4
- [Module 16] Respiratory Medicine 1
- Respiratory Medicine 2
- Gastroenterology 1
- Gastroenterology 2
- Infectious Diseases & GUM 1
- Infectious Diseases & GUM 2
- Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology 1
- Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology 2
- Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology 3
- Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology 4
- Nephrology 1
- Nephrology 2
- Hematology & Oncology 1
- Hematology & Oncology 2