PACES Course (Regular)
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
PACES Regular Course is a complete preparation course in Dhaka ( Bangladesh) which is conducted by Dr. Sumanta Kumer Saha .This is one of the most successful course in the world. The highly interactive classes and immense care has made this course very unique . Classes are held on Friday. This course is recommended for the Bangladeshi Doctors.
Class Schedule :
|6 Months||Friday||3:30pm -4:30pm||4:30pm -6:30pm|
- Duration: 6 Months | Total Classes: 64+ | System Mock Tests: 12 | Final Mock Test-01
- High quality course materials (with a very short note) that are unique, conceptual, memorable & high yielding that is consistent with any types of candidates with the provision of current guidelines and recent updates of internal medicine, highly encountered in the exam.
- Total discussion of important, hot & difficult topics.
- Mock Test after completion of each chapter.
- Highly Interactive classes.
- Demonstrating the topics that RCP will touch in 100% cases.
- Mnemonics (Easy way to remember)
- High success rate in all the previous Examinations.
- Ways to know how to tackle the difficult situations whilst in preparation and in exam hall too.
- Ways to know how to secure a high score that will boost you to get much confident for the next exam.After course completion, candidate will be awarded a “Certificate of Attendance”
Call Us/ WhatsApp !
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Months
- Skill level MBBS
- Language English
- Students 51
- Assessments Yes