PACES International Course [7 Days]
This PACES INTERNATIONAL COURSE (7 DAYS) is mostly renowned in the worldwide for its highest Success Record in each year that achieved 100% Success in 2014/3 , 2015/3 , 2016/2 , 2017/1 , 2018/1 , 2018/3 & 2019/1 (Top Rated Course). Watch Success Stories!
This course is specially designed for the Candidates who are appearing in the exam center of UK , India (Chennai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kochi , Kolkata,) , UAE (Dubai) , Qatar, Egypt , Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Singapore & Sri Lanka.
UPCOMING PACES COURSE
Duration: 7 Days | Total Sessions -38+ | Total Hours-48 |Final Mock Day (All Stations)
|2019/3||4-14th Sep’2019||£790||Book Now||See Details|
|2020/1||12-22 Feb’2020||£790||Book Now||See Details|
[*FEES for BD Doctors : Call/WhatsApp: +88-01798 665500]
30 GREEN ROAD , DHAKA-1205 , BANGLADESH
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE VERY UNIQUE ? :
- MRCP-PACES 7 days Long Course is 1st Time in the world.
- It’s a Complete Course where each & every station is covered.
- This course will provide the BEST NOTES on all stations (1-5).
- Special tips & tricks of passing exams.
- Pitfalls of failing exam discussions.
- This course will train every candidate of standard exam techniques that will help the candidates to pick up the clinical signs.
- This course will train the candidates that how easily pick up the signs to reach the diagnosis.
- This course is unique by training the candidates to think about spot diagnosis by just inspecting patients.
- Most importantly, Candidates are well trained for their PRESENTATIONS of clinical cases appropriately & ultimately, making the candidate as a GOOD CANDIDATE for PACES exam with noteworthy focus to INDIVIDUAL’s requirements for passing the exam with colorful flying birds.
- Candidates will be trained with appropriate languages of Good Communications of History taking and also Communication & Ethics stations.
- Integral part of the exam is Station-05. Here the candidates will be taught how to deal with the recent trends of station 05 changing cases and how to achieve full marks in this station that leads a candidate to PASS in the exam.
- Candidates will be supervised to deal with the difficult cases of history taking by providing the standard format of history taking skills and the theory knowledge to great extent.
- Ethical issues of UK will be provided with important and very short, emphasized & effective notes on those difficult issues which make this course very special.
- Real exam type Mock test after the end of the full course.
- Individual feedback with details of performance on the full course with Mock tests will be provided in written form that will help the candidates to identify the weakest point so that candidates will sharpen their knowledge and skills later making candidates successful.
Helpline | Call Us / WhatsApp
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 Days
- Skill level MBBS
- Language English
- Students 51
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty