MRCS Part-B OSCE Course
MRCS Part-B (OSCE) Course is very specialized preparation course for MRCS Part-B. This course is conducted by highly qualified teachers of SsAcademy. The highly interactive classes and immense care will meet up all your needs. Our candidates gets the most effective guidelines along with personal counselling with their mentors to pursue their career goal.
The batch schedule is as follows:
|B-1||5 Months||Monday||02:30-06:00 PM|
|MRCS-B (5 Months)||15,000/-||5,000/-||Yes|
- Duration: 5 Months | Total Classes=44+ | Mock Tests: 20+ | Final Mock Test-01
- High quality course materials (with a very short note) that are unique, conceptual, memorable & high yielding that is consistent with any types of candidates with the provision of current guidelines and recent updates of internal medicine, highly encountered in the exam.
- Total discussion of important, hot & difficult topics.
- Mock Test after completion of each chapter.
- Highly Interactive classes.
- Demonstrating the topics that RCS will touch in 100% cases.
- Mnemonics (Easy way to remember)
- High success rate in all the previous Examinations.
- Ways to know how to tackle the difficult situations whilst in preparation and in exam hall too.
- Ways to know how to secure a high score that will boost you to get much confident for the next exam.After course completion, candidate will be awarded a “Certificate of Attendance”
For Admission Call Now !
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 584
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes